International Union of Crystallography provides significant but limited funds for support of students and young participants (till the age of 30, exceptionally 35).
The supported participants will be selected by the bursary committee from the participants registered and delivering the below documents by March 19, 2021.
However, the applicants should not hesitate since we may consider the time of submission for February applications.
Any applicant asking for support must:
- Create his/her profile in the Conftool registration system
- Submit documents there (please, select Bursary application there in Your submissions) – an abstract of the contribution prepared according to the general instructions for abstract preparation via the registration system
- Upload the motivation letter, a short c.v., bibliography (articles or other publications written by the applicant) and supporting letter from the supervisor.
The support for selected applicants will include:
- Reduced registration fee. However, the whole fee cannot be covered from the funds.
- Free accommodation at student’s dormitory for the time of congress.
- Partial reimbursement of travel expenses and some daily allowances if not supported from other sources.
- Possible waiving of the registration fee for virtual participation New
The applicant, when receiving money, must sign that he/she is not applying for the same cost elsewhere.
The decision of support will be sent back by the end of April when co-chairs select lectures for their sessions.
Please, do not pay the reduced registration fee before receiving the e-mail with decision from the organization committee.
For bursary application go to the Registration system:
Other possible sources
MDPI – Crystals (deadline March 30)